Riddle’s Jewelry is seeking talented individuals that want to grow with us. We currently have an immediate openings in our Sheridan, WY location for FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Sales Associates. The Sales Associate position is a great and easy way to transition into the jewelry career field.
Sales Consultants are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in customer service and teamwork. They will be supported by a wide-ranging product line, competitive pricing, one of the best brands in the business, and a full line of services to meet customer needs. Training for sales consultants takes place within the store and while sales experience in a retail setting is recommended it is not required.
Riddle’s Jewelry is built on providing strong and outstanding customer service through rigorous and continued training of our employees combined with offering some of the best brands on the market today. We provide a full training program that will provide the tools necessary to be successful with our company. Our training program includes up to date and in-depth product knowledge, a tried and proven sales philosophy, and management methodology.
Below is a list of potential benefits you could enjoy by joining the Riddle’s team:
- Attractive pay with commission/bonus incentives
- 401k Savings Plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employer contributed to Heath Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved curriculum
- Company paid training
- Paid Vacation / Time Off
- Merchandise Discounts
If the information stated above seems attractive to you and you have a desire and commitment to build a business, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Riddle’s Jewelry is an equal opportunity employer; however, please note that we are only able to contact those selected for further consideration in the hiring process.
REQ ID: 184202105
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Are you willing to submit to a credit and criminal background check as part of the hiring process?
- Have you ever been previously employed by Riddle’s Group Inc. or any of its affiliated businesses?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid United States Driver’s License (Required)
- One location