National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Vacutech based in Sheridan, Wyoming is part of the NCS Family and our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
The Sales Development Rep reports to the Manager of Sales Operations, the Sales Development Rep will be central to our growth as an organization as you will help to scale and enable each closed-won deal with your pre-sales and sales support activities. As our next Sales Development Rep, you will be responsible for the productivity and effectiveness strive to create an amazing customer experience through understanding customer needs, processing customer transactions and processes, and identifying and creating solutions to their needs. The Sales Development Rep will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
What You’ll Do…
- Support the sales team with calendar management, meeting notes, and interview scheduling. You will ensure sales process documents such as non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements, and statements of work are complete and up to date.
- Optimize CRM processes and data collection in close collaboration with the Field Sales team
- Ensures Pipeline accuracy in Salesforce.com CRM across products and territories
- Support the Sales Ops team by developing and executing reporting and analysis, leveraging inputs from Salesforce through surveys and account information
- Assist with answering customer inquiries, prepare quotations and ensure documentation compliance
- Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to ensure functional strategy aligns with CRM processes and to continually develop our sales execution strategy
- Engage with field sales to effectively communicate execution standards and expectations, supporting the rollout of the sales execution strategy
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and curate all content for our sales team including playbooks, training, processes, and product material to ensure that all information is easily and readily available.
- May sit for prolonged periods performing repetitive clerical duties
- Stands, stoops, bends, reaches, and carries items and material of light weight under 15 lbs.
What You Need…
- 1+ years Admin experience as well as experience using Salesforce or a related CRM
- Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills
- Experience working with CRM Systems (preferably Salesforce.com) on a daily basis is required.
- Good data analysis skills and an astute understanding of business processes
- Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working directly with sales and client success management teams.
- High sense of urgency with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced level in Excel (models, analytics, pivot tables, advanced functions, charts, graphs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail while adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.